From: CHARLES SCHEAFFER via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2022 1:47 PM
To: CNC boat owners, cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: CHARLES SCHEAFFER <cscheaf...@comcast.net>
Subject: Stus-List Navionics

I've always paid for Garmin updates and enjoyed their products.  But I saw
Navionics on a friend's tablet and thought I'd try that.

I paid $21 for an annual subscription to Navionics for the entire US and
Canada. and the same subscription applies to three devices; my PC, my cell
phone and a future tablet.  I think it's well worth the price as I can plan
routes on my laptop, and now have a plotter on my cell phone, so it's always
with me, no matter what boat I'm on.

I know I'm late to the party on this, so any advice on using it is appreciated.

Chuck Scheaffer, Resolute 1989 C&C 34R, Magothy River, Md