I used 4200 on several deck fittings in 2007 and removed them last year to
paint the deck and rebed them.  They never leaked and the stuff was firm but
not hard.  4200 is not epoxy so you simply need to cut through the stuff to
break the bond without damaging the fiberglass underneath.

Once all of the fasteners are removed, I'd use a heat gun on the frame to
expand the frame and soften the bond.  Then use a very thin metal putty knife
to start at a corner, then insert additional plastic putty knives into the
crack as you go around the frame.  Use a rubber mallot to drive the thin metal
putty knife into the caulk.  Take your time and it will separate.

Chuck S