Those videos show scrappers cutting away shrouds with no sailboat knowledge at
all.  They cut the masts before removing the sail neatly secured to the boom
and the mainsheet is still attached so it's a real butcher job.  Solar panels
in the drop zone.  Must be the low bidder.

It's a real shame.

Chuck S