*Chuck Saur*

517 490-5926 Cell

Call Jim Burt at Great Lakes Marine Transport.  Yes, they are in Wisconsin
but travel all over.  Sometimes a small run like yours would be possible
and perhaps cheaper on a dead-head run to somewhere else.  Did an
incredible job for me from Lake Lanier to Hessel, Michigan!!

On Thu, Dec 1, 2022 at 5:32 PM david coleman via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Neil and Tom. It is on Lake Lanier .no icw.it came by truck from Florida
> and returns to our second home there on West coast Florida. It requires a
> truck and that is why I asked the group. Last time I use a transportation
> truck company was 15 years ago and my go to  driver is retired.
>
> On Thu, Dec 1, 2022, 4:50 PM Neil Andersen via CnC-List <
> cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>
>> Or hire a captain
>>

>> Sincerely,
>>
>> Neil
>>
>> Neil Andersen
>> 20691 Jamieson Rd,
>>
>> Rock Hall, MD 21661
>>
>> neil.eric.ander...@gmail.com
>>
>> LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/pub/neil-andersen/0/239/a36/
>>
>> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>
>> Save money and the environment.
>>
>> Use Century Gothic font and save 30% of your ink
>>
>> *** Confidential and Privileged ***
>>
>> This e-mail message and any attachments are for the sole purpose of the
>> intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
>> information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
>> prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
>> sender by reply e-mail, and destroy all copies of the original message and
>> any attachments.

Don't forget to show your appreciation and help pay the bills.  Make a
contribution at:
https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
Thanks for your help.