It is the original Westerbeke Four-60.  It ran a year ago and turned over
but didn't start 6 months ago.  Last week it wouldn't even turned over.
Couldn't turn it via flywheel either but I didn't spend much time on it.
It still has oil in it.  My gut says that someone that knows what they are
doing can get it going.  That said, it is really undersized for the boat.
15 knots of headwind and you are not making much progress at all.  So I
would recommend planning to replace it.

Kevin Benoit
225-205-2373

On Mon, Dec 12, 2022 at 8:43 AM Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> What kind of engine is it that is seized?
>

> *Joe Della Barba*
>
> Coquina

Thanks for your help.
Stu