Doug, you're welcome.  I should have mentioned that equalizing voltage of 15.7v
is creating bubbles of oxygen and hydrogen through electrolysis.  These bubbles
cause mixing of the electrolyte as they float to the surface.  The mixing is
reducing stratification of the electrolyte  so that it is equal concentration
throughout the cell.  With AGM there is no free liquid to stratify.   So not
only does equalizing an AGM cause water to be lost and not replaced, but it is
unnecessary and pointless as well.

Josh

Jan 4, 2023 16:44:43 Doug <svrebeccal...@gmail.com>:

> Thanks Josh.