Me too (49), she is seeing her age, have to replace original uppers shrouds and bow & stern stays.   Weren't these boats guaranteed 😮for 50 years???

Don Kern
/Fireball,/ C&C35 Mk2
Bristol, RI

On 1/25/2023 1:02 PM, Matt Wolford via CnC-List wrote:

I’m just a pup (48).

*From:*Neil Gallagher via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 25, 2023 11:39 AM
*To:* Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
*Cc:* Neil Gallagher <njgallag...@optonline.net>
*Subject:* Stus-List Re: Half Century Club

Same here, Weatherly turns 50 this year.

Neil Gallagher
Weatherly 35-1
Glen Cove, NY

On 1/25/2023 10:20 AM, Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List wrote:

    Coquina is 50 this year. Who else do we have at or past the
    half-century mark?

    */Joe Della Barba Coquina C&C 35 MK I/*

    Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and
help me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:

    https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

    Thanks for your help.

    Stu

Thanks for your help.