From: Mike Nicholls via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2023 12:48:47 AM
To: 'Stus-List' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Mike Nicholls <nicholls3...@shaw.ca>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Looking for replacement Holding Tank for C&C 30-2

Kracor in Milwaukee has made marine tanks since the 70’s and has drawings for
their many tanks. They have produced tanks for C&C 35 for example as listed
with them as Mold No.5059 . Perhaps you will find the tank for your boat from
them.  I live in Abbotsford BC where Barr Plastcs does a great job for custom
tanks.

Mike Nicholls,  Moondance (C&C 35 Mark III)