From: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>

Subject: Stus-List Re: Removing datamarine speed transducer C&amp;C 29 mk2

The tricky part for me was caused by the newer sleeves being a size larger, so
a friend gave me a tip.  You find a holesaw the same size as the exiting hole
and drill through some wood to make a pilot guide the same size as the hole you
want to enlarge.  Then you put the wood plug you made onto the pilot bit of the
larger holesaw pilot bit, and it will keep the bigger holesaw centered and
Bob's Your Uncle, you're all set.

Good luck.  Let us know how you make out.

Chuck Scheaffer 1989 C&amp;C 34R, Annapolis

Thanks for your help.
Stu