Danny,
I have a 1984 c&c 43 landfall if you need to ask questions.It does not tick
all of your boxes like sugar scoop etc but has many features  you listed
.After you get a short list developed  let me know if I can help.Most of
the boats listed on this thread  are not in my budget.My experience  is any
boat Is a compromise   of  priorities.
Good Luck
David

On Wed, Feb 22, 2023, 2:31 PM Joel Aronson via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Danny,
> C&C 43?
> Hylas 46/49/54/56 (no separate shower on the 49)
> Outbound 46 (hard to find)
> Bristol (older)
>
> Good luck with the search!
> Joel
>
> On Wed, Feb 22, 2023 at 1:42 PM Danny Haughey via CnC-List <
> cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> So, We sold Rum Runner IV and we're going to start the process for our
>> next boat.
>> I'm not really sure who said that selling a boat is typically a happy day
>> for a boater.  This is our 3rd sailboat sold, and we've been sad to see
>> each of them go.
>> We'd been discussing going to something a bit more modern, with more
>> room.  So, as the boat was in really great condition, I thought I would
>> list it and see if anyone was interested.
>> I've bee eyeing center cockpit designs.  Some of our desired features are,
>> about 45 - 50 feet,
>> at least a sugar scoop transom if not walk thru,
>> larger cockpit (as most of our time, on board, is spent there)
>> lighter, brighter interior,
>> a good sized head with separate shower
>> a nice master suite with an island berth
>>
>> Anyway, if anyone knows of any vessels we might want to check out, let me
>> know!
>>
>> Danny
>> Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and
>> help me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
>> https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
>> Thanks for your help.
>> Stu
>

> --
> Joel
>
> Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and
> help me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
> https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
> Thanks for your help.
> Stu
Thanks for your help.