I had the UV strip replaced on my 135% last year by Doyle Sails here...all in cost was $575 CDN .    Old UV strip 12 to 13 years old and cracking/splitting.

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - #277
Halifax, N.S.

On 2023-03-02 9:09 a.m., Joe Della Barba via CnC-List wrote:

My post about this from last June:

“The UV cover on my genoa is starting to fail, so I took it to Bacons to get repaired. I figured 5 or 6 boat bucks maybe. Well I figured wrong, the estimate came back at $1350! Yikes!

Are they nuts or is this the going rate now? That seems like a pretty good chunk of an entire sail!”

That included about $375 worth of repairs, but still at about $1000 for the UV strip I think it was double the last time I had that job done.

Joe Della Barba

Coquina C&C 35 MK I

Kent Island MD USA

Thanks for your help.