From: Brian Morrison via CnC-List
Sent: March 11, 2023 10:51 PM
To: Stus-List
Cc: Brian Morrison
Subject: Stus-List Forward Hatch Handles

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can purchase replacement handles for the forward v-berth hatch on a 1979 C&C34? I am replacing the hatch but cannot remove the pin/screw that holds the exterior knob in place on one of them. I think I may have to cut it off and get a new one.

Thanks

Brian C. Morrison

Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and help me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:

https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

Thanks for your help.

Stu

Thanks for your help.