Vashon WA
P 206.463.9200
C 305.409.3660

On Mar 18, 2023, at 2:22 PM, Bill Coleman via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

That is freaking incredible.  My resistance to purchasing a drone is waning.

Bill Coleman
Erie PA

On Sat, Mar 18, 2023 at 3:05 PM CHARLES SCHEAFFER via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
Hi,
I've been following the IMOCA foilers every day. The coverage has been spectaculare because each boat has a photo/journalist aboard to cover the experience in video.  My favorite is Malizia with Boris Herrmann.  The recent drone footage has been amazing of cruising at 25 to 29knots boatspeed, nobody touching a sheet.

I also follow the GGR race, where the sailors are sailing solo around the world, in older 35 footers without GPS or any computers.  A woman named Kirsten is leading as they have rounded the Horn and approach the equator headed back to the finish in France.

Chuck S

After racing for 20+ days, the 4 boats are within 20 nm of each other.

https://www.theoceanrace.com/en/racing/tracker

--
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83