Hi Chuck,

Sorry, I should have clarified that I meant balsa cored hull only. I'm not
concerned with decks, and am comfortable fixing small areas there. I don't
believe many boats used balsa cored hulls other than C&C, and certainly not
many meant for bluewater cruising, but I could be wrong. Having seen first
hand how involved a cored hull repair can be (a Landfall 42, and it was
above the waterline, caused by a rafted power boat and some big wake), it
does concern me, but maybe I worry too much...

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com

Thanks for your help.