Should clarify - the hole in the stanchion is .437”
(7/16”) diameter, the I.D.  of the original bushing is .309 ish.  It appears to
be a flanged, ‘top hat’ style.  Heyco  makes one, p/n 2044, which might work,
but this is definitely not what was supplied originally.
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 20, 2023, at 8:03 PM, Dave S via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
> wrote:
>

> I have replaced Windstar's (33-2) lifelines, and need to find replacement
> bushings.   The originals have n ID of .309, the replacements I've seen are
> either too large (OD) or too small (ID).   Does anyone have a source for
> original sized bushings?
>
> Thx.   Dave
> Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and help
> me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
> https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
> Thanks for your help.
> Stu
Thanks for your help.