Interesting read, but definitely more applicable to deck coring rather than
hull. My understanding is that hull coring failures usually result in much
larger areas and require a full peel as a result.

Callisto's deck was extensively repaired with epoxy during a year-long
refit by a previous owner in the early 90s and is still doing very well.
The area around the mast collar is rock solid with many epoxy holes drilled
approx every 1-2". Having the boat in a dry shop for a year was no doubt a
big help in allowing the epoxy to work well.

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com

On Sun, Mar 26, 2023 at 6:58 AM Dave S via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

> Interesting article given recent discussions here.
>

> https://www.practical-sailor.com/boat-maintenance/can-glue-injection-fix-rotten-core?MailingID=1184&sc=WIR20230326-PaintingYourBoatSeries&st=email&utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Can+Glue+Injection+Fix+Rotten+Core%3F&utm_campaign=WIR20230326-PaintingYourBoatSeries
>
> Dave 33-2 windstar
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and
> help me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
> https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
> Thanks for your help.
> Stu
Thanks for your help.