Dave and Chuck,
Thank you for your replies. I will give Annapolis and hatchmasters a call.
I finally found 3/8 cast in 2074 in Californis.  I wanted the 3/8 for the
same reason - people stepping on it.  The shipping is half the price of the
sheet, so hopefully I can find it on the east coast.

Thanks again.

David

Thanks for your help.
Stu