From: andrew--- via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: and...@apwengineering.com
Sent: Tue, Apr 11, 2023 1:15 pm
Subject: Stus-List Re: 33-2 Spinnaker Track on Mast

OK I did the right thing. I abandoned the track, bit the bullet, and purchased
the original new slider from Holland Marine - thanks Paul for the tip. I should
be able to return the slider at least.I just need 2 cheek blocks, 2 jam cleats
and a fitting to dead end the control line. I’ll post some photos when the
whole project is finished.Thanks again for your help.
AndyPlease show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and
help me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
Thanks for your help.
Stu
Thanks for your help.