AwlGrip I believe is a polyisocyanate. Awlcraft is a polyurethane.
Think diamonds vs. Granite.  I also need to do some touch up on AwlGrip,
and I intend to just touch it up with Awlgrip and  wet-sand and buff. If I
can ever figure out which color it is.

Bill Coleman

On Thu, Apr 20, 2023 at 11:38 AM Richard Bush via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Dennis and David; are Awlcraft and Awlgrip the same or similar products? I
> am in the process of having repairs done to my hull; it was painted with
> Awlgrip in 2013; any suggestions? Thanks
>
> Richard
> s/v Bushmark4: 1085 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River, Mile 596;
>

> Richard N. Bush Law Offices
> 2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine
> Louisville, Kentucky 40220
> (502) 584-7255