Actually, I just found a pic.  You're talking about the cover that lifts up
and slides behind the stove?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CUle5LiiMamYsbGXGdBmFDPbTQ0-HbPi/view?usp=share_link

Mine doesn't have anything on the bottom.

--
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83

On Wed, May 17, 2023 at 8:29 AM Bob Mann via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

> My 35 mk I has a board that covers the stove/oven, and can be slid out of
> the way to use the stove.  The bottom of it is covered with what looks like
> aluminum foil, that is peeling off. What is this and how do I replace it?
>
> Bob
> Mystic
> 14032, Detroit
> Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and
> help me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
> https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
> Thanks for your help.
> Stu
Thanks for your help.