what tripped the breaker?

I don't know for sure what tripped the breaker but I have suspicions.  The
connection terminals on the back of the breaker may have been in the swing
arc of the ratchet I was using (my favorite Gearwrench 85035 Microdrive
ratchet driver set).  I may have inadvertently shorted the discharge side
of the breaker with the ratchet driver.  I didn't realize it was there.  In
hindsight, I should have because the terminals both had rubber boots on
them.

--
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83

On Sun, May 28, 2023 at 10:28 AM Korbey Hunt <kampf2...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Good story.  Sound troubleshooting analysis.  Maybe there was nothing
> wrong with the old fuel pump. Big question, what tripped the breaker?

Thanks for your help.
Stu