What is the app you are using?
I use Groceries shopping list for remembering things to take to the boat/cottage/trip/lumber store/etc

Cheers,
  Jeff Nelson
  Muir Caileag
  C&C 30 - 549
  Armdale Y.C.

On 2023-06-07 12:28, CHARLES SCHEAFFER via CnC-List wrote:
Does anyone else use checklists on their phone?  I find them great for building better sailing habits and eliminating drama. I keep my boat 2.5 hrs away from home and I used to get halfway home before remembering I forgot to close a window or the thruhull for the air conditioner, or turn off a battery switch.  Embarrassed, I would have to call my friend at the dock to check it for me. Last year, I found a free app for my phone that let's me make lists.  And I made a list called, "Before leaving boat" and it has about twenty five items on it so nothing is missed including stowing the flag and closing thruhulls and wiping down the fridge and leaving the lid open (to prevent mildew).  It helps build better habits and now I usually perform all the tasks from memory and just check them off afterward.  It's great to ensure everything is done and not have to worry about it on the drive home.  I also made a list, "Take to Boat" so I don't forget critical parts or tools needed for projects.  The phone is always with me, so the list is too, and the app is free and so easy to use.
Chuck Scheaffer Resolute 1989 C&C 34R, Annapolis

Thanks for your help.
Stu
Thanks for your help.
Stu