My electric pump clicks, and the toggle switch that controls it from the engine
wiring panel illuminates when the power is on.  Easy peasy.

From: cenelson--- via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2023 5:20 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: cenel...@aol.com
Subject: Stus-List Re: Fuel lift pump 30-1, clean or replace with electric?

My electric is wired to the ignition switch and I can hear it ‘purr’ before I
switch the key to start—a nice simple confirmation that it is working every
time I need it.

My diesel mechanic just bypassed the mechanical lift pump—left it in place but
not within the fuel flow lines.

Charlie Nelson

Water Phantom

Charlie

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS
<https://apps.apple.com/us/app/aol-news-email-weather-video/id646100661>

On Friday, July 14, 2023, 2:54 PM, Nate Flesness via CnC-List