No, but I am about to replace my blower, B/C it is too noisy - People can
hear it from the dock. In this case, I found an axial fan, like a large
computer muffin fan, and I am going to put it in the place of the existing
one somehow, with some hose adapters from Supplyhouse.com. Then I am just
going to leave it on all the time, as it uses very minimal juice. I had
purchased a couple Marnico exhaust fans, but my only opinions turned out to
be where the jib sheets will snag them.

A quick look at the SeaFlo, they look pretty cheap.  Also, the one on
Amazon says quiet - but at 130 decibels, that doesn't sound too quiet.

Bill Coleman
Entrada, Erie PA

On Thu, Jul 20, 2023 at 2:23 PM Doug Mountjoy via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> I have a question for the group. Does anyone have experience with the
> Seaflo brand of bilge blowers or pumps? I need to replace a blower and add
> both. To my boats.
>
> Douglas Mountjoy
> 1988 C&C LF 39
> Mexico at large
> 1984 Sabre 34
> Port Orchard, WA
>
> Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and
> help me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
> https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
> Thanks for your help.
> Stu
Thanks for your help.