From: Mack McKinney via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2023 11:52 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Mack McKinney <m...@woodnboats.com>
Subject: Stus-List 34 deck tangs

Hi all!

Looking to rebed the deck tanks on my 1980 34c. My question: are these held
in any sort of tension/compression, assuming their is not significant
tension on the mainsheet? If so, is it simply a matter of removing the
fasteners and rebedding with Butyl?

Thanks!

Mack

C&C 34 "Altair"
Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and
help me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
Thanks for your help.
Stu
Thanks for your help.