From: Korbey Hunt via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2023 9:19 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: j...@dellabarba.com; CHARLES SCHEAFFER <cscheaf...@comcast.net>; Korbey
Hunt <kampf2...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Jackery solar system

A decent microwave will require a 2,000 watt inverter. Get Outlook for Android
From: CHARLES SCHEAFFER via CnC-List <cnc-list@ cnc-list. com> Sent: Monday,
October 16, 2023 2: 19: 04 PM To: Stus-List <cnc-list@ cnc-list. com> Cc: joe@
dellabarba. com

Android<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/aka.ms/AAb9ysg__;!!CmXilJi6!eX6Vw6JHQiuml7eDR8I6Mlb3qucveN3XGKmX6KHs2aeFOBl_KatMoOor3lYFgUSzKL7cW5tSqfem2CXx-11nzA$>