I leave my mast up here in Marina Seca San carlos for the summer. There's
probably 200+ stored here. All on jack stands, hard pan, and wood blocks
under the keel. I remove sails, canvas, lines, and cover the boat with a
sunshade. I worry more about UV damage than the occasional 70kt winds.

Douglas Mountjoy
1988 C&C LF 39
Mexico at large
1984 Sabre 34