- Cleaning out garage!  Found some miscellaneous items.  If anybody is
interested I cansupply pictures.  Free to new owner....just gotta pay
shipping...
Parts are from a 1984 LF38...left over from upgrades.  :-)  Boat always kept in
fresh water
Edson Pedestal - P/N C-100 - should have most/all parts.  No compass for the
top.  Some paint chips on the bottom.  Have idler sheaves (in pretty good
shape, just some surface rust on the top)
Edson radar mast pole topper with optional antenna arm.
Datamarine wind transducer for masthead.
Bronze stuffing box for 1 1/8" prop shaft.
Any questions, contact me offline...offer good for 3 weeks.
Spencer Johnson 84 LF38 #165 "Alegria"Racine WI, Waukegan IL
   -

   -

   -

Thanks for your help.