Our first boat was a very little Venture 21 and we looked up to C & C as the
Cadillac of boats. No shirt though…

From: Karl Erickson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 4, 2024 9:01 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Karl Erickson <karlerick...@me.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: C&C Racing Shirt - Now just C&C shirts

Love the rugby.
I remember in the late 70’s my family was in Little Current sailing our little
Venture 25 and there was a C&C dealer there that had C&C rugbys. I bought one
and loved that shirt.
Karl Erickson

On Jan 4, 2024, at 6:39 PM, Motion Designs Limited via CnC-List
I stay away from just slapping the C&C logo on anything.  I’m trying to
reproduce actual C&C promotional items

Here is the Rugby shirts I plan to reproduce

Shop<https://www.ghcarchives.com/the-chandlery?store-page=C%26C-Rugby-Shirt-p446047026>
ghcarchives.com<https://www.ghcarchives.com/the-chandlery?store-page=C%26C-Rugby-Shirt-p446047026>
<https://www.ghcarchives.com/the-chandlery?store-page=C%26C-Rugby-Shirt-p446047026>
<apple-touch-icon.png><https://www.ghcarchives.com/the-chandlery?store-page=C%26C-Rugby-Shirt-p446047026>