I’d be very concerned about wet core below the water line on a boat that age.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 16, 2024, at 6:17 PM, Joel Delamirande via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

It been for sale for a long time

Joel Delamirande

On Tue, Jan 16, 2024 at 6:01 PM John McCrea via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
An amazing boat!

https://www.berthoninternational.com/yacht-sales-brokerage/yachts-for-sale/c-c-66-classic-cruiser-racer-phantom/?fbclid=IwAR1irExXpYusoRn5xUBQHiDEmqzmyrERCsB4M3Tio6KGWC9tYToEP0AdsVg_aem_Ac9padFR6qIGBFwMyRwnXMEsNd-DB6fTpAkFP5eGOOlJIZ0SJjYDKZvigftdzZHKy9w
Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and help me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
Thanks for your help.
Stu