Hi all,

I have ordered Yanmar parts from "marine diesel direct" for years as they
had a good website that made finding the correct part fairly straight
forward and they seemed to have good prices.  But I have not been able to
connect with their website today, using multiple electronics.  They still
show up in web searches, but no joy on connecting with the website.  Anybody
else use them and / or know what happened to them?

More importantly, where are people getting Yanmar parts?  My local dealer is
typically 30% or more higher which even after shipping charges makes online
a better deal.  Am in CT and currently having the first real snow fall in
years.  5" and counting.

Thanks,

Brian

Thanks for your help.