From: Peter Cowenhoven via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 3, 2024 8:09 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Peter Cowenhoven <pscowenho...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Stus-List Propeller Strut

Does any know how the strut on an 84 Landfall 35 is affixed.  I'm wondering if
there is a backing plate because if so there is no access to that part of the
hull as they installed the floor and box over it.  Or is it just screwed in?

That part of the hull doesnt seem partcularly thick or strong.  I'm wondering
if glassing over it to re-enforce it is a possibility??

Thanks in advance!

Peter Cowenhoven

1984 Landfall 35

Clinton, CT

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
<https://mail.onelink.me/107872968?pid=nativeplacement&c=Global_Acquisition_YMktg_315_Internal_EmailSignature&af_sub1=Acquisition&af_sub2=Global_YMktg&af_sub3=&af_sub4=100000604&af_sub5=EmailSignature__Static_>

Thanks for your help.
Stu