From: pete.shelquist--- via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2024 12:06 PM
To: 'Stus-List' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: pete.shelqu...@comcast.net
Subject: Stus-List opening port replacing fixed lenses on 1984 C&C37

Over the years I’ve replaced the side fixed windows on my ’84 37 multiple
times.  I’m considering glassing over where the lenses sit and installing
opening ports.  Probably two on each side.

I’m reaching out to the group to see who has tackled this project and are there
suggestions on how to best finish the inside to make it look decent.

Thanks,

Thanks for your help.
Stu