Not practical Sailor but Cruising world from some years ago about my boat:

Andrew Burton
26 Beacon Hill
Newport, RI
USA    02840

+401 965-5260

On May 6, 2024, at 17:32, Languid Refiner via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Can anyone attach a copy of the article in say, .pdf format?
Thanks,
Noah

On Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 11:17 AM Bill Coleman via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and help me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
Thanks for your help.
Stu