From: Richard Bush via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2024 9:36 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>; John Christopher <phygi...@gmail.com>
Cc: Richard Bush <bushma...@aol.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: C&C 40 custom pilothouse

John, take a look and the Landfall 39..(not the38)...

Richard

19085 C&C 37 CB: Ohio River, Mile 596

Richard N. Bush Law Offices

2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine

Louisville, Kentucky 40220

(502) 584-7255

On Friday, May 31, 2024 at 09:20:17 AM EDT, John Christopher
<phygi...@gmail.com <mailto:phygi...@gmail.com> > wrote:

The specs state the LWL is 29.83 feet at  and the 40-2 is 31.50. The landfall
38 has a LWL of 30.17.

The description says; They started with the hull from a C&C 40, arguably one of
their best performing hulls, and modified it to have a more traditional
cruising stern. They took the bow and cockpit sections from the Landfall 38
series and put a pilothouse, fashioned after the Landfall 48, over the salon.
The result was a unique, stiff and fast cruiser with an amazing amount of
living space for a very demanding cruising couple

/John

On May 31, 2024, at 8:47 AM, Richard Bush via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com