Thanks Bill, much appreciated!  Access is tough back there but gotta start
somewhere!
That's  my concern that it's a rudder issue, which will require dropping it and
rebuilding!?  But it sounds like your rudder job wouldn't have necessarily
solved your leak? The water was actually coming through the glass?

Happy sailing!Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer

  On Tue, Jun 4, 2024 at 4:38 PM, Dennis C. via CnC-List<cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:   Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site
and help me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
Thanks for your help.
Stu
Thanks for your help.