Richard,

If you are not racing, Harken has a 'cheaper' line (Ocean) with a single
track in the foil.  The ProFurl is cheaper, and it looks it.

My rigger has a used Selden 304 for sale.  Not sure if it is the right
size.  contact harney yacht rigging.  Tell Trevor I sent you.

Joel

--
Joel
Thanks for your help.