Hi,

I have been thinking about how best to set up a cobbler server for
deploying the Scientific Linux 6 rolling release, but this applies to
any situation where a distribution is actually a moving target, for
example rawhide. As far as I can make out a "cobbler reposync" will
only re-sync repositories, and not imported distributions. I think it
would be useful to have a distrosync command which allowed for the
re-syncing of an imported distribution (obviously only for distros
imported from a network resource rather than a DVD) . A brief glance
over the code makes me realize the source URL isn't presently stored
for distros. Before I put any more time into researching this and
coming up with a patch - is this functionality desirable, or have I
missed something quite obvious in the current capabilities of cobbler?

Thanks,
Jonathan (quite new to cobbler)