Pushed to my github:

commit 257ef06364e224bc2af9edafb28449b0d2784521
Author: James Cammarata <j...@sngx.net>
Date:   Thu Jun 30 17:19:47 2011 -0500

    Setting TIME_ZONE to None in web/settings.py causes a 500 error on a
    RHEL5 system with python 2.4 and django 1.1. Commenting out the config
    line has the same effect as setting it to None, and prevents the 500.

commit 92467ef117a730bc2ab74ac84e29056c4c28c3f8
Author: James Cammarata <j...@sngx.net>
Date:   Thu Jun 30 17:18:44 2011 -0500

    Fixes for importing RHEL6:
     * path_tail() was previously moved to utils, a couple
       places in the import modules still used self.path_tail
       instead of utils.path_tail, causing a stack dump
     * Fixed an issue in utils.path_tail(), which was using self.
       still from when it was a member of the import class
     * When mirror name was set on import and using --available-as,
       it was appending a lot of junk instead of just using the specified
       mirror name

Not sure if those last ones were RHEL6 specific - I ran into it
because I was doing an --available-as during an import, which blew up
quite badly. Overall it fixes a few things that I missed when i did
the import module changes, though I'm sure there are more like it.