First off, thanks for the interest.   This is the first I've heard of this
app….

The 77 page manual for this app is a bit too long for me at the moment, nor
something I think we can require everyone to read & understand.    For it to be
a clear logical fit, you'll need to be able to make that case to everyone who
is using the power management support today.

I'd like to know more.   What are the Elevator pitch and use cases around this?
  For new features to be integrated, we need to know how many other people in
Cobbler land are already using this tool, and have supported hardware.   Then,
we need to see the proposed setup steps, command line changes, and use cases --
to show what we can achieve and how this will affect existing users if any.
Do you plan a hard requirement on the tool?   What are you planning with regard
to the fence scripts, etc?   (Keep in mind, people are using these now…and we
can't disrupt them) … What are the improvements to the handling of fence
scripts that you plan?

(All this aside -- though the change to fix sorting is fine, your pull request
has been rejected because it adds a power type of "[nut]" with no support or
script for it)

Let me know more and hopefully there's a good fit here -- but if not, perhaps
this is something you can configure via --ksmeta and an snippet (or similar) --
or drive through configuration management integration.    We want to avoid
Cobbler becoming a "webmin" like tool for all sorts of apps, but there may be a
very strong logical fit here.   I need you to help me understand what this
integration would look like, and what it would do.

Do other folks on the list have thoughts?

--Michael

-- Michael