On Thu, Feb 02, 2012 at 10:44:37AM -0500, Michael DeHaan wrote:
> Anything for SuSE's default sample.xml should first strive for parity
> with the Red Hat example -- ideally it should set up networking, have
> the config integration, etc.

The autoyast_complex.xml provides the network setup in rhel style,
so it should be used as default then.
Could be renamed if required.

> I'm not against shipping a "complex" example showing more but
> "complex" should not be the default.   I'd like it to aim for
> parity first though.

By default the autoyast_complex.xml from the patch strives for
exactly this.

The only thing which could be considered 'ontop' of typical RHEL
deployment functionality is the snippetwrapper which when used
enables sharing of snippets between sles/rhel.
Its enabled in the current patch and uses a oneline script to
fill /etc/motd .

> Other tricks might make a good Wiki article.

So the snippetwrapper should be taken out here?

Christian