commit b9b842b34237a19f9ea2c01fb915b13259af6d74
Author: James Cammarata <j...@sngx.net>
Date:   Sun Apr 15 08:50:21 2012 -0500

    Add setting to enable/disable dynamic settings changes
    Adding cobblersettings.aug to distributed files, since we need a
copy that doesn't insert tabs
    Added a "cobbler check" that checks if dynamic settings is enabled
and prints a sed command to cleanup the settings file spacing/indent

---

In order to avoid some potential problems with augeas and indents in
YAML, I've made the following changes above. Essentially, to do
dynamic settings you have to specifically enable them via the
allow_dynamic_settings variable, which defaults to 0. If it is
enabled, "cobbler check" will print out a sed command to run on the
settings file to ensure all of the indents for lists/dicts are
consistent.

We are also adding an augeas lens to the distribution which is based
on the officially distributed one but with some fixes (no tabs, which
are invalid in YAML). After running the above sed command on the
settings file, augeas can manage it without fear of corruption due to
inconsistent indentation (which is all over the default file).