Hi everybody,
I decided to contribute to Cobbler project. I have a few questions and
hopefully somebody will kindly answer them.

1. I think I managed to set up basic development environment. I cloned git repo
from github, then I ran make install and make webtest. Did some additional
fixes and now when I type localhost/cobbler in my webbrowser everything seems
to be OK. I get no errors.
If I want to do patching do I have to install any other services or do I have
to do any additional configuration?

2. Do I correctly assume that working on a feature on my local machine involves
the following steps:
 - make changes in the source code
 - run make install
 - run make webtest
 - checkout results in webbrowser
Are these steps OK? Are there any additional steps?

3. I would like to read and study the source code. What is the best way to
start? With which file should I start?

4. Are there any additional tips how to get started besides those mentioned at
the homepage.

Since beginning is always the hardest part I would really appreciate if I could
get some answers to the above questions. Thank you guys for help.

Janez Nemanic

Best regards