Hello,

I read a post
<https://fedorahosted.org/pipermail/cobbler/2009-April/003838.html> that
describes the same problem I'm having trying to install CentOS 5.3 via
Cobbler.

I created a CentOS 5.3 profile, mirrored a bunch of CentOS 5.3 repos,
and the first problem I encountered was that the CentOS choked on the
kickstart file that I've been using on Fedora 10 and 11. I removed lines
from the file until it no longer complained. I got as far as the
"Retrieving installation information" right after I selected the
timezone and got an error:

"Unable to read package metadata. This may be due to missing repodata
directory. Please ensure that your install tree has been correctly
generated. failure: repodata/primary.xml.gz from
anaconda-base-2009-3211311.x86_64: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try."

I've run "cobbler sync" and "cobbler reposync" already. How do I work
around this?
--
Regards,

Clifford Ilkay