On 19.01.2011 17:55, Jens Ahrens wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I just upgraded from cobbler 2.0.3 to 2.0.9 and have the following
> problem:
>
> In some of my kickstart templates I use the cheetah #try directive.
> But since the upgrade of cobbler, I'm getting an error when trying to
> output my kickstart file:

> This 'try' directive is disabled
>
> Is there any easy way to reenable it. I would not really want to
> rewrite all my kickstart templates.
>
> Thanks and Cheers,
> Jens
I found an easy solution that seems to work fine, but I'm not sure if
this causes cobbler to fail somewhere:

Added 'try' and 'except' to the whitelist in
/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/cobbler/template_api.py
Deleted /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/cobbler/template_api.pyc and
/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/cobbler/template_api.pyo
Restart cobblerd

Cheers,
Jens