> I don't use of any of this so I don't know anything at all about this
> particular area.

Small request to everyone --

Please don't reply to the mailing list when you don't know about the topic.
It's a rather large list, so consider if your reply is going to be
informative to the list as a whole.

There have been a fair amount of unsubscriptions lately and
conversational "me too" / "I don't know" / "thanks"
is great for IRC, but not so much on a ML.   I appreciate questions
and answers, you can consider silence,
unfortunately, as an "I don't know".

> But I do know, as a user, that the cobbler documentation is variable in
> quality (some good, some not quite as good) and that improvements to the
> documentation are most welcome.

This is the general nature of all Wikis, and I think this does a
disservice to folks who have contributed to it over
the years.