Hi,

Is there any information about what variables I can use in the named.template
anyone can point me at? (Apart from the source, which I've looked at, but it
doesn't make life very easy.)

Empirically, it seems I can use the variables listed by "cobbler system
dumpvars" in the dhcpd.template template, but the named.template seems to be
restricted to much smaller set of very DNS specific values.

What I actually want to insert is the IP address of one of the interfaces of a
cobbler server, so that the named only listens on that one, and not the one
connected to the internet.

Cheers,