On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 1:00 AM, James Clendenan
<james.clende...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks James, that's great news.
>
> Am I to assume that we are recommending 2.2.1-1 for all stable installations
> at this point, and 2.3.1 is a development build only? and as such not really
> recommended for production usage?

Yes, the odd-numbered minor version indicates a development branch
while the even-numbered ones are considered to be the stable branches.
The github master branch is considered 2.3.1 while the release22 is
the stable branch. Pretty soon we'll start the process of pulling
commits from master into release22, at which time we'll tag it with
the next stable version (2.2.3).