Hi James!

I want to use cobbler (running on a laptop that is running Fedora 14) to manage the installation of CentOS 6.2 x86_64 on a different host. There are two different hosts, the laptop runs Fedora 14 and cobbler, and the other machine will, I hope, be able to install CentOS x86_64 -- if it can get the installation files from the cobbler server.

My question is whether the cobbler version which is running on Fedora 14 is just too outdated to manage this. Will it work okay? or, do I need to first upgrade to the latest Fedora, thereby getting an updated cobbler installation, and then attempt to install CentOS 6.2 on the other machine?

Please pardon my lack of clarity. I should try to write better.

Bob