From: cobbler-boun...@lists.fedorahosted.org
[mailto:cobbler-boun...@lists.fedorahosted.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Lollman
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 7:57 PM
To: cobbler mailing list
Subject: Re: [cobbler] Multiple network devices detected

Hi James -

I verified the MAC, it is correct.

[root@cobbler cobbler]# cobbler --version Cobbler 2.2.2
  source: ?, ?
  build time: Thu Apr 12 02:51:40 2012
[root@cobbler cobbler]#

[root@cobbler cobbler]# syslinux --version syslinux 4.02  Copyright 1994-2010
H. Peter Anvin et al [root@cobbler cobbler]#

I am using the %pre network config, it looks like the old version was not
overwritten, I overwrote it with new version but that did not fix it.

Target OS is CentOS 6.2.

I also tried ksdevice=mac but that did not work.

These are new Supermicro servers but I find it hard to believe it is a NIC
issue (like you said that is a long shot)..

daniel